Indian Association Azerbaijan (IAA), formed on 5th October 2003, is a not-for-profit, non-political, volunteer based organization. It is a unique venue for interaction for Indians in Azerbaijan, imbibing a sense of unity in diversity.
- Showcase and preserve Indian culture and heritage of the people of Indian community
- Foster a spirit of friendship, goodwill, and understanding with the Azerbaijani and other communities in Azerbaijan.
- Aspires to play an important role in strengthening Indo - Azerbaijan relationship in the areas of cultural and economic relationship.
- Host many cultural and traditional events, fashion shows, festival celebrations around the year to introduce our rich and diversified Indian culture.
- Provide assistance and Integrate new comers to the community.
- Strive to connect with many regional organizations serving the interests of individual states and celebrating their unique cultures.
Currently the Indian Association organizes cultural events for the Indian diaspora in Azerbaijan on the occasion of festivals such Holi, Navrathri, Eid and Diwali, IAA also organizes around 5 - 6 events in a year.
To serve as a cultural bridge to promote, uplift and nurture the friendship and age old cultural relationship between India and Azerbaijan!
Familiarize India and its rich, diverse culture by organizing traditional Indian festivals, Social Cultural event , Indian music and dance programs together with other communities contributing to multi-cultural community in Azerbaijan.